Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's Been A Long December...

"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does, even for me."

Yeah, I just quoted New Moon. 

This year I feel like time has raced and suddenly it has slowed to a crawl.  My days pass slowly now matter how busy I am and I lie awake a night with thoughts racing.  Although a bit awkward and uncomfortable to admit, I totally get what Bella was saying.  This year lurched by and now all of a sudden its a dragging lull.

But I think I have figured out why.  I haven't sent my Christmas list to my mom and Elizabeth. For some reason, today, I felt like I should publish my Christmas list.  This way, if any of you are wondering what to get me for Christmas... you'll know.

Here it is, Ladies and Gentlemen, my 2009 Christmas list. These are presented in no particular order.
  1. Edward  Cullen
  2. Kitchen Aid Mixer (stainless steel)
  3. 2010 Tahoe (tan, tan leather)
  4. Brown cowboy boots with burnt orange tops from Nordstrom's (these are on hold under Sara Woodard at the Nordstrom's Galleria in Dallas)
  5. Cross Necklace from Tiffany's in silver
  6. Dish Towels from Williams Sonoma (red stripe)
  7. US Weekly Subscription
  8. Small Flat Screen TV for my bedroom
  9. Rolling pin
  10. Sieve
  11. New Chanel Eyeshadow
  12. Diorshow Blackout Mascara
  13. Coco Chanel Perfume
  14. One billion thread count sheets
I think that's pretty much it.  It's a simple list this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment