Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Barista Boyfriend

A couple theories about my barista boyfriend:
  1. He is the CEO of Starbuck's son. He is starting at the ground up to learn the business.
  2. He actually only works there to see me each morning. He is independently wealthy.
  3. He is making my Pumpkin Spice Lattes with love this fall.
  4. Those aren't the only pair of khaki pants he owns. I hope. Admittedly, the little tear on the corner of the back right pocket is super cute.

If you haven't heard, I have a crush on the barista at my Starbuck's. My doctor told me to eliminate caffeine but I can't imagine he means the coffee that my barista boyfriend serves me with such love.



I just can't quit him!



Or the array of fall specialty beverages that await me... pumpkin spice, egg nog, peppermint and gingerbread!!!

Yesterday, he posted a trivia question on the window. "Who killed John Lennon?"

Read: "Sherry I want to share a love with you like John Lennon and Yoko Ono, but I won't get gunned down or make you take f-ed up naked pictures with me"

I don't know what to do... how do you make a move on a man that you've only seen through the drive through window?

So, I am taking tips, recommendations, ideas, etc. on how to get the barista at the Starbuck's at Main and Buffalo Speedway to throw down his apron and make slow sweet love to me... then brew me up a Pumpkin Spice Latte... Venti, nonfat, no whip.


7 comments:

  1. Love the blog and love you! We need to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have now made this blog part of my morning routine. That is high praise indeed, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you make sweet love on the apron or will you ask him to mop first?

    ReplyDelete
  4. go thru the drive-thru naked. at least then you'll know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just smile and give him a big tip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Send him the web address to this blog :)

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete