Monday, September 21, 2009

I am praying for rain.

I have foolishly agreed to go to bootcamp tonight with several friends.  I am earnestly praying for rain right now.  It's not that I don't want to workout.  I do.  I just don't like to do anything that requires effort.  So I am praying for rain. 

Do I strike any of you as the type of person that :

a) likes to be told what to do
b) likes to be outside during allergy season
c) likes the idea of getting up and down, up and down
d) likes to do anything at all that requires energy

Cause if you believe I am any of those things then you don't know me AT ALL.  But I will pray.  Praying can be done sitting down, inside and with very little effort.  So I am praying for rain.

Dear Baby Jesus... thank you for Mack Brown and Colt McCoy's arm.  Can you work on our secondary before OU?  Please make me a more patient person.  Please protect my mom and sister and future husband.  And please send a big storm so I don't have to do squats.  And most of all, thank you for Will Muschamp.  Amen.

2 comments: